CURRENCY – 1 GBP = 23.42 EGP
The time in Egypt is 2 hours ahead of UK GMT
The temperature in Egypt (Cairo) in Dec is approx 20C (day), 12C (night).
Egypt climate – see Geo-graph page.
Is Egypt safe? see post
Average flight price is £300 from London to Cairo – 5hours
- Giza, A Timekeeper of the Ages (Video)
- Egyptian Obelisks Abroad
- Heracleion City, Lost and Found
- The Egyptian ‘Labyrinth’ at Hawara
- Updates for Abd’el Hakim Awyan, Sufi Master, Ancient Khemitian Wisdom Keeper: links
- Hypatia – Philosopher’s Daughter
- Pharaohs – Complete List of Dynasties and Time-Line
- The (Electric) Power of Ancient Egypt
- The Library of Alexandria
- Tomb of the Chantress – New
- Fake, and Real, Souvenirs
- What would King Tut’s grandfather say?
- Logo Voting
- Something Tasty!
- Egyptian gods and goddesses
- News 23 Sept ’11: Visa Rules
- Egypt’s Ship-builders and Pharoah(ess) Hatshepsut
- News 11 June ’11: Saqqara’s ‘Step’ Pyramid restoration project gets help…
- Abd’el Hakim Awyan, Mystical Wisdom-Keeper
- News 25 May ’11: Egyptian Pyramids Found by Satellite
- News 23rd May ’11: Seven New Tombs ‘Open for Business’
- Egypt’s ‘x-factor’ in music
- Zahi Hawass, The Egyptologist
- News 06 May ’11: New Egypt, New Signs
- News 26 April ’11: Shocking news about Tutankhamun’s mummy
- Egypt in April (Easter 2011)
- What a difference a day makes – before and after the revolution
- Is Egypt safe for tourists? (7th April 2011)
- From Egypt With Love #JAN25
What are you looking for?
Tag Archives: Great Pyramids
Who are we? Map What is Egypt like? Egypt won the first part of their revolution on 11th February 2011 – there is much to do to bring Egypt into the 21st century. I found this report ‘No Paradise’ and … Continue reading