CURRENCY – 1 GBP = 23.42 EGP
The time in Egypt is 2 hours ahead of UK GMT
The temperature in Egypt (Cairo) in Dec is approx 20C (day), 12C (night).
Egypt climate – see Geo-graph page.
Is Egypt safe? see post
Average flight price is £300 from London to Cairo – 5hours
- Giza, A Timekeeper of the Ages (Video)
- Egyptian Obelisks Abroad
- Heracleion City, Lost and Found
- The Egyptian ‘Labyrinth’ at Hawara
- Updates for Abd’el Hakim Awyan, Sufi Master, Ancient Khemitian Wisdom Keeper: links
- Hypatia – Philosopher’s Daughter
- Pharaohs – Complete List of Dynasties and Time-Line
- The (Electric) Power of Ancient Egypt
- The Library of Alexandria
- Tomb of the Chantress – New
- Fake, and Real, Souvenirs
- What would King Tut’s grandfather say?
- Logo Voting
- Something Tasty!
- Egyptian gods and goddesses
- News 23 Sept ’11: Visa Rules
- Egypt’s Ship-builders and Pharoah(ess) Hatshepsut
- News 11 June ’11: Saqqara’s ‘Step’ Pyramid restoration project gets help…
- Abd’el Hakim Awyan, Mystical Wisdom-Keeper
- News 25 May ’11: Egyptian Pyramids Found by Satellite
- News 23rd May ’11: Seven New Tombs ‘Open for Business’
- Egypt’s ‘x-factor’ in music
- Zahi Hawass, The Egyptologist
- News 06 May ’11: New Egypt, New Signs
- News 26 April ’11: Shocking news about Tutankhamun’s mummy
- Egypt in April (Easter 2011)
- What a difference a day makes – before and after the revolution
- Is Egypt safe for tourists? (7th April 2011)
- From Egypt With Love #JAN25
What are you looking for?
Tag Archives: lost obelisk
EGYPTIAN OBELISKS ‘LOST’ AROUND THE WORLD (photos): http://members.tripod.com/obeliscos_egipcios/images_en.htm The Cleopatra Obelisk from Alexandria “Cleopatra’s Needle” (Obelisk) was sent from Alexandria to England in 1860. Huge cylindrical steel casing, in which it was transported to England, was close to the shore … Continue reading