CURRENCY – 1 GBP = 23.42 EGP
The time in Egypt is 2 hours ahead of UK GMT
The temperature in Egypt (Cairo) in Dec is approx 20C (day), 12C (night).
Egypt climate – see Geo-graph page.
Is Egypt safe? see post
Average flight price is £300 from London to Cairo – 5hours
- Giza, A Timekeeper of the Ages (Video)
- Egyptian Obelisks Abroad
- Heracleion City, Lost and Found
- The Egyptian ‘Labyrinth’ at Hawara
- Updates for Abd’el Hakim Awyan, Sufi Master, Ancient Khemitian Wisdom Keeper: links
- Hypatia – Philosopher’s Daughter
- Pharaohs – Complete List of Dynasties and Time-Line
- The (Electric) Power of Ancient Egypt
- The Library of Alexandria
- Tomb of the Chantress – New
- Fake, and Real, Souvenirs
- What would King Tut’s grandfather say?
- Logo Voting
- Something Tasty!
- Egyptian gods and goddesses
- News 23 Sept ’11: Visa Rules
- Egypt’s Ship-builders and Pharoah(ess) Hatshepsut
- News 11 June ’11: Saqqara’s ‘Step’ Pyramid restoration project gets help…
- Abd’el Hakim Awyan, Mystical Wisdom-Keeper
- News 25 May ’11: Egyptian Pyramids Found by Satellite
- News 23rd May ’11: Seven New Tombs ‘Open for Business’
- Egypt’s ‘x-factor’ in music
- Zahi Hawass, The Egyptologist
- News 06 May ’11: New Egypt, New Signs
- News 26 April ’11: Shocking news about Tutankhamun’s mummy
- Egypt in April (Easter 2011)
- What a difference a day makes – before and after the revolution
- Is Egypt safe for tourists? (7th April 2011)
- From Egypt With Love #JAN25
What are you looking for?
Tag Archives: opening TuT’s coffin in Egypt
This video was posted on vimeo by John Hazard on 18th April 2011. It shows the opening of Tutankhamun’s coffin, revealing the mummified remains of the young Pharoah, overseen by Egypt’s Egyptologist, Zahi Hawass. They did not expect what they … Continue reading